- Home »
- News »
- Sector News »
- 2022 »
- Partner News: Property Council New Zealand increase member satisfaction with Upbeat.
Property Council New Zealand increase member satisfaction with Upbeat.
Upbeat, a Microsoft Dynamics 365 based membership platform, provides a 360-degree view of your organisation and enables you to streamline operations, improve data quality, increase member satisfaction, and fulfill your strategic mission.
PCNZ highlighted the importance their implementation of Upbeat has been to their members.
“Member satisfaction has improved. We have better quality and accurate membership data which has given us a much greater understanding of member interests.”
Roger Grove, Finance & Technology Consultant, PCNZ.
PCNZ have utilised Upbeat and experienced benefits across their organisation, specifically:
- Events: PCNZ are using Upbeat to manage all event ticketing and sponsorship invoices.
- Membership: Complex membership processes have been simplified, improving the quality of their data for better visibility of member interactions and interests.
- Finance Systems: Integration enables daily import of all invoices, credit notes, and payments.
- Widespread user adoption: The ease of use of the solution encourages user adoption and interaction.
PA is one of Australia’s most awarded technology providers with over 30 years of experience in helping organisations achieve more with technology through its portfolio of industry leading software solutions.
“Professional Advantage is a trusted partner, and their Microsoft Cloud solution platform and their experience and commitment to the Professional Association sector makes them one of our leading technology partners in the Australian sector.”
Juliana Damcevski, Partner Business Development Manager, Microsoft ANZ.
If this has inspired you to modernise your business systems and improve your member experience, get in touch with Professional Advantage today.
Book a 2-hour complementary workshop with one of our team to discuss how we can assist your association.