Associations Forum provides information, advice and training to the management and boards of not-for-profit organisations. We have particular expertise in board governance training, strategic planning, national/state structures and establishing new associations.
We deliver this knowledge by:
- Board or Staff Presentations to Gold Member associations and services to Silver Member associations
- Advice from being engaged for specific consulting projects
With 15 years in the associations sector and over 100 years of combined experience among our consultants, Associations Forum is an established and respected consulting names in Australia and Asia. Our team of experienced consultants has helped hundreds of associations and charities by developing practical tailor-made solutions.
We can help your association with:
- Governance Reviews
- Planning Days
- Federations to Single Entity Restructures
- Drafting Constitutions
- Board Evaluations
- Conversion from Incorporated Associations to Company Limited by Guarantee
- External reviews of operations, governance and structure
- Meeting facilitation
- Membership recruitment and retention advice
Our consulting team comprises John Peacock, Kathy Nguyen, Denys Correll, Adrian Hart, Keith Roberts and Ron Switzer.
For more information, download our brochure.
Please contact Kathy Nguyen on 02 9904 8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.