Associations Forum provides information, advice and training to the management and boards of not-for-profit organisations. We have expertise in board governance training, strategic planning, national/state structures and establishing new associations.
> We can also deliver our expert advice virtually!
We deliver this knowledge by:
- Board or Staff Presentations to Gold Member associations and services to Silver Member associations
- Advice from being engaged for specific consulting projects
With almost 20 years in the associations sector and over 100 years of combined experience among our consultants, Associations Forum has established a respected name in consulting throughout Australia and Asia. Our team of experienced consultants has helped hundreds of associations and charities by developing practical tailor-made solutions.
We can help your association with:
- Governance reviews
- Planning days
- Mergers and restructuring federations to a single entity
- Drafting constitutions
- Board evaluations
- Conversion of incorporated association to Company Limited by Guarantee
- External reviews of operations, governance and structure
- Meeting facilitation
- Membership recruitment and retention advice
Let us know how we can help your association. Please contact Michael Bell on 02 9904 8200 or email@example.com.
Our consulting team comprises
John Peacock AM, Chief Executive Officer
Michael Bell, Senior Associations Advisor
Andrew Gosbell, Associations Advisor
Claire Hewat, Associations Advisor
Finola Carey, Associations Advisor
Tony Gleeson, Associations Advisor
Tim Wills, Associations Advisor
- Lewis Kaplan, Associations Advisor