Associations Forum provides information, advice and training to the management and boards of not-for-profit organisations. We have particular expertise in board governance training, strategic planning, national/state structures and establishing new associations.
With more than 10 years in the not-for-profit sector, Associations Forum is one of the more established and recognised consulting names in Australia and South East Asia. Our team of experienced consultants has helped dozens of not-for-profit associations and charities by developing practical tailor-made solutions for our clients.
We can help you with:
- Board governance training
- Planning days
- Constitution reviews, developing new constitutions
- Membership recruitment and retention advice
- Board performance review processes
- Federations and single entity transformations
- Conversion from incorporated associations to company limited by guarantee
- External reviews of operations, governance and structure
- Meeting facilitation
Leverage our experience. Come and talk to us at Associations Forum. Ask for a quotation.
For more information, download our brochure.
Manager - Client Services
P: +61 2 9904 8200