- Home »
- News »
- Sector News »
- 2021 »
- Partner News: Member Journey Mapping to Drive Member Experience for Growth
Partner News: Member Journey Mapping to Drive Member Experience for Growth
Focusing on your members’ journey and experience is the most effective way to enhance their satisfaction, increase retention and drive repeat customers.
Switched-on organisations are focusing on Customer Experience Strategies to grow their businesses. Associations can look to Member Experience strategies, with member journey mappings, to deliver an enhanced member experience that supports retention, growth and engagement.
When: Tuesday, 8th June and continuing Thursday, 10th June from 10am to 1pm (AEST)
Enrolment Types: Individual access & Company access available
This course will cover a range of strategies and techniques to improve your association’s growth opportunities:
- Learn how Member Experience and Member Journey Mapping translate to growth opportunities and explore the tools, templates and resources to implement them
- Learn techniques to measure Member Experience
- Learn how to identify and map your Member Journey
- Technology and digital solutions that enhance your Member Experience
- Discover how Member Experience functions of personalisation, simplicity and accessibility can be applied to your association’s strategy
- Learn from other users as you workshop real-world scenarios and strategies
- Hear from leading associations on their evolving Member Experience Strategy in a changing climate.
This workshop-style training is designed specifically to help association executives and managers to navigate their Member Experience strategy, learning through real-world scenarios and examples. This course is not technical and not aligned to any products. It will assist any association executive or manager to improve your Member Experience.
To register or find out more visit www.causeis.com.au/digital-academy