ACHS COVID-19 Safe Consultancy Service
The Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS) is pleased to announce it is now offering a COVID-Safe consultancy service to assist businesses to comply with current health and safety requirements. ACHS is an independent, not-for-profit organisation dedicated to improving quality and safety in health care and related services/industries.
With the 'new normal' that Australia is facing in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the onus is on all businesses to comply with current regulations, or face hefty fines. ACHS can assist your business in the establishment, implementation and sustainability of your own tailored COVID-19 Safety Plan.
With more than 46 years as the leading healthcare accreditation agency in Australia, we have the necessary skills and expertise in the health standards assessment field, including infection control and governance for safety and quality, to provide you with peace of mind
The consultancy service includes:
- Identifying relevant jurisdictional requirements,
- Reviewing/developing COVID-Safe Plans and organisational policies,
- Advising on implementation of the COVID-Safe Plan,
- Reviewing current status of Plan implementation,
- Advising on strategies for sustaining the Plan and periodic evaluation to demonstrate compliance.
To learn more about this new service from ACHS, please contact them on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 252 783.
Taken from ACHS release October 2020