Associations Forum Financial Fundamentals presentation is specifically designed for Boards and committees of associations. The content has been developed over years of working with associations with each session tailored to meet the needs of the client.
The presentation is approximately 90 minutes and covers:
- Accounting principles that need to be understood
- Systems, processes and software
- Value of financial history
- Reports needed by the Board - and why they don't need all the details
- Role of the Treasurer and the Finance and Audit Committee
- Desirable services that will increase income
- Processes to reduce expenditure
For members, this presentation is included for free as one of our Gold Member Benefits (exclusive of any travel costs).
Our Presentations and Training can also be delivered to Non-Members for a fee.
For more information on our Financial Fundamentals Presentation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 9904 8200.
FEEDBACK FROM ASSOCIATION LEADERS ON ASSOCIATIONS FORUM TRAINING
"Judging by the conversations that followed after you left the room, there was a nice buzz after the financial training and I am happy they felt the training was worthwhile."
- Patricia Chan, National Administrator, Dental Hygienists Association of Australia Ltd