- Home »
- Suppliers »
- Association Rooms for Hire »
- Victoria »
- Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association Training Venue
Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association Training Venue
Level 17, 350 Queen Street Melbourne VIC 3000
Contact APNA to discuss your meeting room hire requirements and function details by calling the office at 03 9322 9500 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
APNA’s training room is conveniently located between Flagstaff and Melbourne Central Station. There is capacity to seat 40 people and the room can be arranged in a number of different ways.
- Kitchen area with coffee and tea facilities
- Glassware, cutlery and crockery
- 2 TV screens
- Lunchroom area
- Laptop and Video Conferencing Zoom set up
- Whiteboard Wall
Additionally, APNA can recommend local caterers that deliver to the office.
Room hire is available Monday to Friday, 8:30am- 5:00pm.
Saturdays available on request
Full day hire: $450
Half day hire: $250