- Home »
- Suppliers »
- Association Rooms for Hire »
- New South Wales »
- Professional Teachers' Council NSW Training Facility
Professional Teachers' Council NSW Training Facility
67/73 St Hilliers Rd, Auburn NSW 2141
The Professional Teachers' Council Training facility in Auburn has a number of flexible spaces designed to optimise the training experience for presenters and participants.
Conveniently located within walking distance from Auburn Station, bus, M4 and Parramatta Road the spaciousness of the training rooms at PTCNSW, with a state of art technology will provide a professional presentation and experience for all.
To make a booking or for further enquiries:
Contact PTCNSW to discuss your meeting room hire requirements and function details by contacting the office on 9716 0378 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 120-seat auditorium. An adjacent break-out room ideal for hosting small workshops or catering for auditorium or cocktail functions.
- Two training rooms with capacity to accommodate 60 lecture style set up each. They can be separated or combined for more spacious individualised layouts.
- 1 Board room accommodating 15 or can be converted into a small training set up for up to 25 participants
Full administration and catering support is available on request
- Free Unlimited High Speed Wifi Internet
- Video Conferencing
- Zoom set up
- Technical Hire available: Data Projector incl Screen
- Two laptops available for hire
- Hand Held Microphone -wireless