- Home »
- News »
- Sector News »
- 2022 »
- Disaster Recovery Grants Available for NSW Not-For-Profit Organisations
Disaster Recovery Grants Available for NSW Not-For-Profit Organisations
Not-for-profit organisations in NSW who have been directly impacted by storms and floods in February and March 2022, may be eligible for a storm and flood disaster recovery small business grant.
This disaster recovery grant of up to $50,000 is to help pay for the costs of clean-up and reinstatement of a small business or not-for-profit organisation’s operations.
You must be a small business or a not-for-profit organisation in a defined disaster area (AGRN 1012) to be eligible.
Covered costs could include, but are not limited to:
- payment for tradespeople to conduct safety inspections
- equipment and materials required for cleaning up
- equipment and materials essential for immediately resuming operations
- payment for a cleaner if the service would not have been needed, or exceeds ordinary cleaning costs, in the absence of the disaster
- the removal and disposal of debris, damaged materials or damaged stock
- repairing premises and internal fittings
- leasing temporary premises, replacing or repair of motor vehicles, or replacing lost or damaged stock, if it’s essential for resuming operations.
For more information click here.
Taken from Service NSW.