- Home »
- News »
- Sector News »
- 2021 »
- Partner News: LEADing People Mentoring Program – September Intake Now Open
Partner News: LEADing People Mentoring Program – September Intake Now Open
Whether you are new to management and leading others, have people managers in your team who need management training support, or you and your team are adapting to management in the new hybrid world, you are inherently expected to know WHAT to do and the best WAY to do it, from the people around you.
As the expectations on organisational leaders grow and become more critical, the pressures mount, and cracks begin to show – leaving our people managers feeling vulnerable and ill equipped.
What is often forgotten, is that leadership is a constant education, not a given. Like any other ‘hard’ skill acquired for a role, leadership and management techniques are learnt, not assumed.
For this reason, our Consulting team at Beaumont People have developed a 6-month leadership mentoring program, LEADing People, designed specifically for People Managers, Heads of HR divisions and C-Suite Executives, to develop skills in leading a team.
The LEADing People Mentoring Program includes:
• A carefully selected mentor-mentee pairing
• A Strengths Profile Assessment and 1 hour coaching debrief session
• Two interactive workshops, delivered by People Expert, Speaker and Managing Director, Nina Mapson one
• A library of value-adding resources and education material
• Exclusive networking opportunities with LEADing People and LEAD participants
• Lifelong Alumni membership
Together with the support of our team at Beaumont People and your Mentor, you will tackle topics on:
• Self-awareness and leadership
• Inspiring your people to lead themselves
• High-performing team secrets
• Collaboration and innovation
• The four factors of Meaningful Work
Our leadership community will provide you with the opportunities to network, collaborate and share ideas with other managers and leaders.
Learn from experts and gain greater awareness of self and how to enable others to reach their potential. Feel supported and guided as you navigate new opportunities to enhance your leadership skills and knowledge, to better serve and positively impact your team and organisation.
Click here to find out more.