- Home »
- News »
- Sector News »
- 2020 »
- Partner News: Professional Advantage enables Associations to enhance business operational resilience
Partner News: Professional Advantage enables Associations to enhance business operational resilience
Many of you may have already enabled remote working capabilities using Office 365 and Microsoft Teams but may not have considered ensuring a resilient business in the long term and not just during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Business downtime is no longer an acceptable option these days for most organisations (be it not-for-profit and for-profit), but business resilience is. Remote working styles will cause a strain in your IT systems and applications, and your employee users of those systems over time. With a robust and scalable response plan in place, your business can remain resilient.
We are helping the Australian Association community to enable business resilience by helping with:
- File data migration to Microsoft Teams in most instances within a few days for small to medium-sized organisations.
- Secure remote working access capabilities with core business applications (ERP, CRM, BI), systems, data and identity protection services.
- Provide backup support staff remotely when your IT staffing capacity is impacted due to illness.
- Business process automation to reduce reliance on manual paper-based processes.
- Cloud migration of your IT services to reduce reliance and burden on your systems administrators.
Rapidly adapt and respond to any crisis that can impact your business continuity. Equip your business with a robust and tested plan to provide continuous IT services. Whether you are setting up for secured remote working or helping to mitigate your IT Services’ operational risk within your business, we have you covered.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation today to get a quick assessment!
Contact us at 1800 126 499 or learn more here: https://www.pa.com.au/promo/business-resilience-campaign/