- Home »
- News »
- Sector News »
- 2020 »
- Partner News: End-to-end election services – a CorpVote case study
Partner News: End-to-end election services – a CorpVote case study
CorpVote has been providing voting and election services to large and small organisations in Australia since 1997. We provide election planning, management and support to cover every step of the process: from nominations, vote collection, counting, audit and delivery of an independently represented result.
- Large member base from around Australia and across the globe.
- Requirement to track, log and manage a large number of candidates.
- Requirement for support from two eligible referees.
- Nomination processes to be COVID-safe.
- Collaborative approvals process.
- Permissions needed to be multi-layered.
CorpVote built a system to streamline current processes by keeping all relevant information in one place for efficient governance.
The system was implemented to meet the specific nomination requirements within a single online process:
- candidate self-registration
- all required background documents submitted electronically
- referees sent requests for support, allowing candidates to track the progress
- electronic tick boxes replace signatures
- all required declarations and disclaimers
- nomination committee access to documents, statements and referees, controlled through system permissions.
We also provided the eAGM system, allowing members to participate using the voting and board question functions. Members were already familiar with the system through the election process, providing for a smooth and seamlessly integrated voter experience.
Contact CorpVote to lean on our experience to streamline and consolidate your existing nominations, election and meeting processes.