- Home »
- News »
- Sector News »
- 2020 »
- Partner News: Clade Solutions offers Free Crisis Management pack for Associations
Partner News: Clade Solutions offers Free Crisis Management pack for Associations
We’ve heard from you and we understand the challenges associations are facing right now due to COVID-19 and the need to practice social distancing.
Microsoft Teams will allow your association to;
- Collaborate live and in real-time
- Voice and Video Call your members and team
- Host Live Events and webinars
- Host Education and training workshops
Change what teams can do to what associations can’t do. And then say “we can do that with teams (virtually)”
- You can’t meet people in person
- You can’t communicate with your staff who are working from home
- You can’t reach out to your members
- You’re deferring or cancelling your conferences
But we can use technology to do many of these activities virtually!
Microsoft are offering 6 months free trial of Microsoft Teams. And as a Gold Microsoft Partner, the team at Clade can assist you by offering a free day of consultation and development to get you started and ensure your association does not skip a beat.
If you already have an office 365 licensing, we will be able to quickly integrate Teams with your current processes and systems.
Please feel free to reach out to Thai Phan from Clade Solutions and we can discuss options to ensure you and your members stay connected.
Mobile: 0490 710 620