- Home »
- News »
- Sector News »
- 2020 »
- ICC Sydney Expands Virtual Event Services With New End-to-End Platform
ICC Sydney Expands Virtual Event Services With New End-to-End Platform
A new virtual event platform, ICC Sydney Connect is now available at world leading International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC Sydney), providing event organisers with complete end to end virtual and hybrid solutions.
The new service will be delivered by ICC Sydney's expert Audio Visual and Information Communication Technology teams, enabling clients to broadcast their virtual and hybrid events from ICC Sydney's state-of-the-art studios with a customisable interface, delivering a truly bespoke event experience.
ICC Sydney Connect offers the seamless integration of event experiences by powering -
- Registration: Management of the online delegate registration process and event check-in.
- Security: Secure online environment through its two-factor authentification process.
- Program management: Program presentation, speaker showcasing, multiple streams capacity, break out rooms and meeting hubs.
- Sponsorship and marketing opportunities: Programmable event marketing and reminders, increased sponsor value through sponsor branding opportunities, sponsor call outs and lead capture functionality.
- Engagement tools: Live Q&A sessions, video, networking opportunities, live chat, and survey capabilities - all within an easy to navigate interface that can be branded and tailored to your event.
- Insights: Access to real time data and key metrics across attendance tracking, engagement with sessions, on demand video, live stream, file download, custom ads, featured speaker, sponsor and exhibitor content and activities engagement analytics.
The ICC Sydney Connect platform is an extension of the venue's already successful Hybrid Event Solutions, which was fast-tracked and launched in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and resultant restriction on in-person events.
Since March this year, ICC Sydney set an industry benchmark in virtual events, delivering over 100 events online including the MEALIVE Awards 2019, Stand Tall 2020 and, in the last month, the Australian Olympic Committee Wellbeing Week and The Sydney Morning Herald Sustainability Summit were live streamed from the venue's studios.
Photo: O'Neil Photographics
To find out more about ICC Sydney Connect, visit our Hybrid Event Solutions page.