LGP Australia CEO resigns
After ten years of service, the Board of Local Government Professionals Australia, NSW has accepted the resignation of its Chief Executive Officer and Company Secretary Annalisa Haskell, GAICD who will finish with the Association on 30 June 2019.
Over her tenure, Annalisa has been committed to the success of the Association and its members and provided leadership through a period that saw significant change to NSW Local Government.
Under her stewardship the association has been and is currently instrumental in;
• Building stronger relationships between state and local government.
• Leading six Destination 2036 Working Groups of initiatives under the government’s reform.
• Rebranding successfully the Association in 2015 in multiple states, territories and the national office.
• Building a strong reputable training offering from the Association to the NSW Local Government sector; as well as
• The development of the most successful local government benchmarking innovation: the Australasian Local Government Performance Excellence Program.
Annalisa has stated with pride that she can now, at this important juncture; with both the recently appointed 2019 Board and the appointment of the new NSW Local Government Minister, be satisfied leaving Local Government Professionals, NSW.
The Board sincerely thanks Annalisa for her dedication, contribution and professional leadership as Chief Executive Officer through some of the most challenging times for NSW Local Government and we wish her well in her future endeavours.
Taken from Local Government Professionals Australia media release 11 June 2019.