- Home »
- News »
- Sector News »
- 2017 »
- AF Member discount to Associations World Congress, 2-4 May 2017, Vienna, Austria
AF Member discount to Associations World Congress, 2-4 May 2017, Vienna, Austria
As a supporter of the upcoming Associations World Congress taking place in Vienna on 2-4 May 2017, Associations Forum's members are eligible for a 20% discount on the current delegate rate. This reduction is applicable to the current early booking rates that run until Friday 18 March, representing a significant saving.
To receive the discount, simply quote code ‘AForum20’ when you register here.
This year’s Associations World Congress is to be held at the Austria Center, Vienna. The largest conference in Europe for employees of professional, scientific and trade membership organisations in Europe, it attracts an impressive speaker line-up and over 300 attendees.
New for 2017 and highlights of the programme include:
- Association success story sessions – 20 associations shortlisted for the Association Awards will share and discuss their case study projects the afternoon before the awards, on 3 May.
- Conference and Events – Focusing on growth and development strategies and the process for events from design to delivery. A particular highlight of this stream will be the Neuroscience and Neuromarketing topic from the Neuromarketing Science and Business Association.
- Video and TV Channel Stream – Video is a fast-growing communication method and a critical way to provide regular sector information to members. Each month associations are launching video channels/offerings (unrelated to event recordings) and this stream helps guide them on creation, planning and how to fund them.
- Member Engagement – A whole day of digital related content looking at member engagement strategies, CRM and MRM, successful online communities and tribal marketing
- Leading your Sector – Presentations on Thought Leadership from PwC and Professional Development and genuine eLearning from professional bodies, each critical aspects that make associations unique.
Further detailed information is available online
A selection of the leading Association speakers include:
- Christian Feichtinger, IAF Executive Director
International Astronautical Federation
- Carla Nagel, Executive Director
Neuromarketing Science & Business Association
- Andreas Felser, Executive Director
European Association of Nuclear Medicine
- Dominic Lyle, Director General
European Association of Communications Agencies
- Martine Coutu, Executive Director
Société Internationale d'Urologie
- Mohamed Mezghani, Deputy Secretary General
International Association of Public Transport
- Jessica Matthieu, Head of Congress & Events
Union for International Cancer Control
- Franziska Frank, Associate Program Director
European School of Management and Technology
- Konrad Friedrich, Head of Conference Management & Marketing
European Society of Radiology
- Christian-Claus Roth, Co-President
International Pharmaceutical Congress Advisory Association
For any queries please contact Victoria at the Association of Association Executives: firstname.lastname@example.org