2015 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition now accepting proposals
Applications are now open for session ideas for the 2015 ASAR Annual Meeting and Exposition. Sessions of all shapes and sizes will be considered for an audience primarily made up of association CEOs/executive directors and senior executives, on the proviso that sessions are engaging and challenging.
The aim is to create a learning experience which will explore cutting edge approaches to tackling issues faced in functional areas of association management.
The 2014 Annual Meeting recieved over 400 proposals with just over 100 spaces available and 2015 is expected to be the same. In order to secure one of the few spots available, ASAE suggest thinking about how to make your session stand out from the crowd.
Here are some questions from ASAE to help you come up with session ideas:
- How are you using innovation to move your organization forward, and what can others learn from you?
- Have you tried a new membership model or pricing structure?
- Do you have a fresh look on a leadership topic?
- What new approaches have enhanced your attendees' conference experience?
- How are you leveraging social media?
- Can you supply participants with tangible strategies or tactics to do their jobs better?
- Do you have technology solutions for varying organization sizes?
- Has your organization discovered a breakthrough way of working more efficiently with volunteers?
Submission deadline is Tuesday, 18 November 2014. For more information, click here.