- Home »
- News »
- Sector News »
- 2014 »
- Associations Forum supports International & European Associations Congress
Associations Forum supports International & European Associations Congress
Associations Forum will be supporting the 12th annual International & European Associations Congress, held in Paris, France, on 27-29 April 2014.
The Congress will attract over 250 association executives from Europe and beyond. The comprehensive three streamed agenda provides invaluable, need-to-know information to help solve your problems and establish best-practices. Plus, share knowledge and avail of this rare opportunity to network with your fellow association peers.
Associations Forum Member offer
As a supporting professional body Associations Forum are pleased to offer members a £150 discount to attend the two-day congress - simply register using priority code AssocForum.
The early booker rate is currently available so register online today to secure savings on an already discounted rate.
Click here to register
Key congress themes include:
- Bringing Congresses and Events into the 21st Century - Differentiating event content and formats year-on-year to ensure a fresh and attractive programme
- Membership, Marketing & Communications - Identifying and introducing must-have benefits which will resonate with members
- Growth and Commercial Development - Increasing revenues through diversifying the product portfolio and international growth
- Governance, Leadership & Strategy - Successfully managing the board for an effective and efficient decision making process