- Home »
- Events »
- Online Events »
- Membership SIG Teleconference #6 - Running a Successful Mentoring Program
Membership SIG Teleconference #6 - Running a Successful Mentoring Program
The Membership Special Interest Group (SIG) is holding a teleconference to further explore the key issues in the area of NFP membership.
Topic: Running a Successful Mentoring Program
- What is involved in running an effective mentoring program?
- How mentoring programs are resourced?
- How do mentoring programs effect member engagement, attracting younger members and member retention?
- How do you measure the success of the program?
The Membership SIG is for associations, charities and other not-for-profit organisations. This group aims to connect those working in the membership area of associations and other NFP organisations, with a view to the sharing of ideas, knowledge and visions.To be part of this group you need to be working or volunteering for an association or other NFP. We also welcome students & others interested in the association sector.
Please note this is a member only event, to join Associations Forum please click here.
To join the Membership SIG group go to LinkedIn or email email@example.com.
Please note the time of the teleconference is based on NSW time (AEST).