Advocacy SIG Teleconference #7: Advocacy Going Into An Election
Join us for our next Advocacy Special Interest Group (SIG) teleconference
The teleconference will cover:
- What are the factors in preparing for an election?
- How do you works across parties?
- What about independent or minor parties?
- How does your organisation determine which of you policies are most important leading into an election?
- Is polling parties worth while?
Please note the time of the teleconference is based on Sydney, NSW time (AEDT).
Registration is free and open to Associations Forum members only
The Advocacy SIG teleconference is an opportunity for Associations Forum members to share ideas, strategies and challenges facing the future of membership for the associations sector.
If your organisation is not a member of Associations Forum, you may still join the Advocacy SIG group on LinkedIn.