- Home »
- Events »
- Events Around Australia »
- (WAITING LIST) QLD Association Lunch: An Association’s Support For A Better Mental Health Blueprint
(WAITING LIST) QLD Association Lunch: An Association’s Support For A Better Mental Health Blueprint
Join us for our Association Lunch, where we will be discussing:
- World Health Organisation Definition of mental health
- Normalising mental health discussions and outlining the community importance
- Australian Building and Construction Industry's blueprint
- The five areas of intervention - a proposal for association sectors
Registrations: Free (NFP Only)
If you register for this event you will be placed on a waiting list, if a space does become available you will be notified.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Graham MacKrill, Executive Director, Air Conditioning & Mechanical Contractors' Association
Graham has a broad range of industry experience relating to the refrigeration and air conditioning sector. He has developed in-depth knowledge of his sector for trades and apprenticeships, technical training and regulatory frameworks. He has represented the AMCA Queensland as their Executive Director for 17 years and also currently performs in that role for AMCA NSW.
He has been the AMCA representative on several national and state committees including the Mutual Recognition Taskforce, COAG National Licensing Committee, Australian Refrigeration Council Industry Representative for AMCA, Electrotechnology Training Package Review Committee, Queensland Construction Industry Leadership Council, and is a member of the recently formed Ministerial Construction Forum. The experience he has gained across a broad state and national perspective has enabled him to provide support for a variety of organisations who require information relating to refrigeration and air conditioning training and regulation.