Associations Forum National Conference 2023
Associations Forum National Conference is Australia's premier event for associations, charities and the not-for profit sector, with CEOs, senior executives, Board members, and experts leading interactive discussions, sharing knowledge and experiences on a range of key issues and practical matters such as:
♦ Mergers, Amalgamations and Restructuring ♦ Events ♦ Advocacy ♦ Change in Major Associations ♦ Membership ♦ Governance ♦ Professional, Industry and Trade Associations ♦ Marketing and Member services ♦ Finance ♦ Leadership ♦ Communication ♦ Human Resource ♦ Technology ♦ Education, Training and Continuing Professional Development
- Broaden your network, learn from each other's experiences and build a supportive system with like-minded individuals.
- Relearn and Re-strategise with Quality technical sessions
- Discover new products and services for your association
- Presentations from business, association and charity leaders
- Discussions on the critical issues impacting associations and the not-for-profit sector
Early Bird Pricing:
Member Registrations: $990
Non-Member Registrations: $1,320(NFP only)
Early bird closes on 17th Feb 2023.
Member Registrations: $1,320
Non-Member Registrations: $1,540(NFP only)
Associations Forum will send a tax invoice upon registration for this event.